Transit Tracker+ - Metro is an ad-free version of Transit Tracker - Metro with a few additional features.
Transit Tracker - Metro allows riders to take advantage of the the API for tracking Metro buses in the Los Angeles County area.
Transit Tracker - Metro also includes the ability to download route schedules.
Transit Tracker - Metro allows you to define alerts for Metro routes and stops; get a notification when a vehicle on a specific route is approaching or arriving at a particular stop.
Please send me an email if you find a problem or if you have any comments or suggestions.
- Put in one or more route numbers, separated by spaces or commas, and see all buses on those routes or put in an individual bus number (printed on the side of Metro buses).
- You can request a route schedule for any Metro route by entering its number. Schedules can be viewed as origin/destination tables or on a map. On the map, see when the next bus is scheduled to arrive by tapping on a stop. See all times for that stop by tapping on the info window that appears.
- Select your current location or an address you enter or select on a map as a search location for Metro stops that are nearby. You can specify a maximum number of stops to return as well as an optional route filter.
- You can define alerts for when a Metro vehicle is approaching or arriving at a particular stop. These alerts are based on distance from the stop, using the shape of the route defined by Metro.
- Because these alerts depend on the vehicle following the shape defineUd by Metro, if the vehicle is on detour, or if the vehicle isn't following the defined route for some other reason, your alert may not trigger as expected.
- Choose an origin, a destination, and the time you would like to either depart or arrive, and the Google Maps app will display the different options available using Metro's buses and trains.
- Transit Tracker - Metro displays the latest updates from @MetroLosAngeles.
- Choose a light or dark theme.
- Show satellite imagery and/or color-coded traffic data on the map.
- Optionally keep the map screen from dimming and shutting off.
- Adjust the update interval of Metro vehicle locations.
- Choose a custom ringtone for Metro alerts.
- Add track and route widgets and shortcuts to your home screen to go straight to the map or schedule you want.
This is not an official Metro app; I am not affiliated with Metro in any way.
Transit Tracker+ - Metro is a free trial software application from the Geography subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-20. The program can be installed on Android.
Transit Tracker+ - Metro (version 3.2.12) has a file size of 3.88 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Transit Tracker+ - Metro since it was posted on our website on 2016-10-18.
The latest version is 3.2.12 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-01-05.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-09-20
v3.2.12,- Bug fixes.,v3.2.7,- Initial release for LA Metro!